Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I Got Tagged!...

I got tagged by: Rosanna~!

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question.
Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag the people in your list.
List them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1) Have you given your first kiss away?
*Is lost in reverie* Yeah...It was an unforgettable afternoon, nearly six years ago. It was a simple fall, but with much consequence...I lost my first kiss to...

The concrete floor of Mayflower Primary's amphitheatre. I broke half a front tooth damnit! And then lived on watery porridge for the following week after. >_<

2) Spoilt?
Kinda. Some of the loose screws up here has completely fallen out. Replacements anyone? XD

3) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Dreamland? My own definitive Dreamland, that is.
But Japan comes to a close second. =)

4) If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
It would be for Life's major knots and little kinks work themselves out with little effort. A little extra (say...360GB more) of memory space would help a lot too.

5) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Figuratively...No.
Like duh. People who believe/promote that have obviously never been in any serious hardship before.

6) Who/What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My Mum.
The ability to Change as I will. Change is only good if it can be controlled.

7) If you win $1 million, what would you do?
70% - Savings (Inclusive of Family)
5% - Chosen Charity
10% - Investments
5% - Buying Stuff

Well, logically it should be like that.


8) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hell no. Unless it's one of those desperate cliche romance novel situations where he/she is going away for good/dying/starting anew. Then I MAY consider confession.

9) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Meticulous, Herself?...Erm...Mindful of $$$?

10) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
....Y'know, I can create another Tagged! Questionaire from this one alone.
Well, I'll start with the basics.
MUST BE:
- A Non-Smoker !!!
- A Non-Alcoholic !!!
- Open-Minded (Willing to try new things & not judge by stereotype)
- Understanding (Willing to accept the unconventional)
- Patient (Coz I'll still be PMS-ing/tempremental for many years to come)
- Loyal/Faithful/Trustworthy
- Honest (Frankly, I'm more at home with brutally blunt than little white lies & half-truths to "make people happy". Though a person using the pretext of being blunt to insult people...IS UNFORGIVABLE.)

And so on and so forth. Actually, the 2nd and 3rd points must prove a tad difficult to find around here. I have my doubts as to whether there are people out there with all the said qualities though.

11) Which type of person do you hate the most?
Even though it's "The Most"...It still covers a lotta ground.
- Hypocrites. Especially though who act "guai" in front of others and try to play the victim whenever they get into a conflict.
- Backstabbers. An evolved form of Hypocrites.
- Superficial People. I don't mean the vain ones. They irk me occasionally. But what really brings out the murderous impluses are those who judge others based on demeanor and surface appearence. Just because a person hadn't done anything to you doesn't mean she/he hadn't/wouldn't done anything to others. Just because a person acts like she/he is pure of heart doesn't mean she/he is. And just because someone had made mistakes before, it doesn't mean he/she deserves to be condemned in future cases.

12) What is your ambition?
Undecided. I'm still analysing which ambition has the most potential/attainable.

13) If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Hmm...Considering the circumstances, I'd rather most people keep mum. Because I can't be entirely sure what they say is free of malice/spite. But for certain people, I'd rather they tell me point-blank. At least these can be trusted on what they say.

14) If you could change the world (or at least do something about it), what would you do?
- BAN SMOKING!!!
- Barr religion/race from having any influence on politics/the way the world is ruled/science?
- Enforce the Death Sentence in USA & the other adament countries with high crime rates & NO death sentences?
- Legalise Gay Marriages Worldwide? =)
- Reduce the Coming-of-Age Age Limit? XD
- Invent datachips which fuses with the brain so we can just load stuff in and out without having to memorize? ;-)

15) Are you a shopaholic or not?
No. I like looking around and all...But the price-tag...Usually the pricey price-tags...Actually, most price-tags. Just puts me off immediately.

16) If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Not get so easily angered. Coz high blood pressure runs in my family. It's unhealthy. I wanna be...What's the word? ...Ah. Calmer. I wanna be calmer.

17) What do you usually do at home?
Surf the Net, Read, Day-Dream, Listen to Music, Fangirl...

18) Any weird habits or quirks?
- I do impromptu D.I.Y hair trims whenever my hair misbehaves
- I coat most of my non-sweet foods with heaps of pepper
- I often wonder about living impossibly alternate lives in impossibly alternate worlds
- I shift moods as quickly as a ninja catching a fly with chopsticks
- I think there's nothing wrong with what I am/do as it is completely normal? But others seem to contradict that...

19) How do you think the person who tagged you can change to be a better person ? (It's perfectly fine to leave it blank if you think he/she is perfect).
She wouldn't be her if she did that, ain't it?

20) What would you be doing if you were not taking this quiz?
Reading fiction/doujins, attempting to finish up blog drafts...Day-Dreaming...

I Tagged:
Miharu
Hwee Ying
Shan Lin
Wing Yan


Yeah. I didn't know what to say for some of those questions. But I shall respond with another TAGGED! Questionaire soon.