Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 22, 2008

T_T

Mr Ong must have jinxed me.

"Disastrous", he kept repeating yesterday like some spooked soothsayer eager to imprint the belief that something bad is waiting to happen to all those within the examination hall.

And it did.
The Pre-Lims just gets better and better.

Fate thatmuthafuckinbitch bestowed upon me a vicious stomachache with a touch of diarrhoea first thing in the morning. Her gift kept me occupied for a good 40+ minutes, after which I was late for school.

Then throughout the Maths Paper, the stomachache made its presence known sporadically (but often at the most inopportune times). It didn't help that the Maths paper require maximum brainpower. And we only had, like, a half-hour break before the next paper. 30 minutes to quene up for food, eat, relieve myself, & cram 2 chapters in my head. But that, is NOTHING compared to having to use said knowledge to fill blank paper with 8m worth of answers. Horrible.
I was rather edgy about what I should or should not put in my answers, since the Geog teacher was...rather fussy about details. Might I add that she was the settler of this paper.

So I got carried away with a 6m question and didn't get to answer the 8m question. There goes my passing grade. Screw Geography man.

On a lighter note, I managed to find some pretty nice cartoon versions of Harry Potter characters. Some rarely-pictured characters in fact.
Tom Marvolo Riddle, unlike the sheer evil that is Lord Voldemort, is someone who does receive pity or even admiration (Yes, TMR fangirls do exist). Yeah, the fledging Lord Voldemort, although still evil, is thought of as still having that little goodness in him. Hence the tall tales told by fan girls/boys for fan girls/boys. Despite having a vague background (or not so vague if you've read the Half-Blood Prince), fangirls have successfully spun numerous fanfics about Tom Riddle Jr. Most of them are Tom/Ginny (...), Tom/Hermione (WTF?) or Tom/Original Character(....!).

I can't say I like any of these pairings. But then again, I've yet to encounter an impressive one with T.M.R in it. I'm not going to search through the long list @ Fanfiction.net for it either.

Tom Marvolo Riddle
Riddle
Riddle
Riddle

Along with some adorable PotterPuffs!
Tom Riddle
Riddle Riddle Riddle Riddle Riddle

Hopefully, I'll be able to do better for next week's Pre-Lims...But anyhow, good luck to all!