Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 25, 2008

ReSpOnSe!

~The Aspiration~

We had to do those I Aspire To Be... cards because the school said so. Then the instructions given were contradicting. Not more than 7 words (Preferably a phrase/sentence) and yet the option of explaining the aspiration is offered. Anyway, I finally decided on becoming a Forensic Anthropologist, not to be confused with Forensic Entomology (Sorry Agnes. Got confused myself). For those too lazy to click on the wiki pages, that means I get to cut you up with scalpels, scissors & chainsaws when you die a suspected unnatural death. So take care and don't go off getting yourself killed if you dislike the idea of someone else exploring your dead body. Ok, that sounds wrong (necrophilia!).

Anyway, I was pretty surprised when Agnes picked Forensic Scientist too. She doesn't strike me as the sort who isn't squeamish at blood and gore and decomposing bodies with maggots oozing everywhere. Appearances can be deceiving though.
And then there were many job repetitions in class. Let's see...As far as I know...

2 Teachers
3 Manga Artists
2 Forensic Scientists
2 Actresses

Then I helped Joled with his paper, giving him Mad Scientist complete with drawings. Mrs Yeo rejected it. t_t...I still think it's viable. Sanity is overrated anyway.

This is the response to some of my friends' blogs/crazes.

HweeYing has already started planning for future cosplays. So here's a guide to making your own hakama.
How To Sew Men's Hakama

A hakama, by the way, is a reeeally loose baggy pants which the ancient Japanese wore. Some of them still do so if they're training with the katana or something.

The Hakama is so baggy that your pants legs almost meet even though your legs are wide apart. But unlike normal pants, the Hakama is tied with a sash as shown here, leaving two WIDE thigh slits (The most common entrance of molest in Bleach Yaoi fanfiction).

How To Wear A Hakama


Some Presentable Kuchiki Byakuya cosplays. (INCOMPLETE)






Personally, I feel that the main part of Byakuya cosplay is the whole arrogant-like demeanor. Not exactly arrogant, but just that sort of distinctly noble aura kind of thing. Then there is the solemn look without appearing wooden & the piercing gaze..Ok I can't find proper words for his behaviour. Some people do try the cold look, but some of those some end up looking sallow and emo instead. But ye get my point, right?

And Byakuya does cosplay too. Here he is, cosplaying Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)



Greed:Very Low
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:High
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Very Low
 
Pride:Medium
 


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

I'm an Angry Sloth. Which sorta fits since I used up most of my energy being angry and thus am not bothered to do anything else due to weariness.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

I'm...mentally healthy enough. It's only mentally unhealthy if you scored a Low grade for everything. We're all human after all.

And a little extra.
This Page is Rated

NC-17

freakinasadworld.blogspot.com

Lets101 - Free Online Dating



Hur hur...NC-17? And I thought I was already holding back on the Yaoi Smut uncommonly-discussed topics. We'll see if it jacks up to R when I decide to post my fave Yaoi couples >:D

15

Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating Service


I can take on 15 in a fight. 15 biting, kicking, scratching bitchin kids. What about you? XD

How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating

And finally, a quiz noucturnal muggers can relate to. I had three cups of Heaven & Earth Osmantus Tea before this.
The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating Site