Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Although I couldn’t make it for the cosplay event yesterday, I decided to give License2play 2009 a shot anyway. It wasn’t anything like AFA (Anime Festival Asia) or even the S’pore Toy & Comic Convention. Not to insult it, but it seems like a really scaled-down event meant for heart-land gamers. Especially considering online games such as World of Warcraft (WOW) & Maple Story had made their presences known in the hall.

Not surprisingly, there was an (alarmingly) large number of KIDS present. When I say kids, I refer to brats ranging from those still being pushed around in prams to the pre-pubescent mummy boys. Of course, that meant everyone and their grandma came along (I swear I’m not joking. I saw more than just a few grannies hobbling along in there). This made the atmosphere feel more like a pasar malam than an actual event.

Yukinko Akira. Looking at his sheer exuberance made me feel exhausted.


Paper Promenade
Heavy Metal
Plastic Fantastic